Tuesday, June 15, 2010

**I WILL MISS U ALL**

I very Long Time dun hav update my blog
iS very sorry about Tis
Today also same like tat
I very BAD mOOd by now
bCuz my senior n my manager wan leave from here
mY senior----Alvern
He find a new job at MID VALLEY
bY the waY
I very sad for he wan leave tis company,
But I very happy he find a new job for him future..
tat is a change to take experiens..
I wiLL support U..
Good Luck for ur new work n a new begining
mY manager----Fong
I know U wiLL cum bak again
But u oso wiLL leave mi at here 2 month= =''
but i wish u and ur baby wiLL health in ur future
(mayb i will buy many things to u n Yin babies)
wkaka(i sot liao= ='')
U aLL please take care by now^^
I wiLL always pray for u aLL^^
I oso wiLL do my best on my work
Dun worry about mii!!
____________________________________________________________
By Katryn

No comments:

Post a Comment