Monday, December 20, 2010

~Nothing Will Happy Than Single~

Every Morning is beautiful in my LIFE =D
I'm a Single Woman and I'm like the ALONE feel
I really not need a boyfriend beside me
Because I like the FREEDOM
Not need do any report to anyone
Just do report to myself
'May be is true,Two is better than One'
Yup!!! =D
I accept this lyris
But who say must the couple
Why cant is JIMUI?
While I feel EMO
My JIMUI all will beside me and give me the fully Power & Support
If beside me is my boyfriend
I think he just say'Don't So Sadly,I will beside u always'
and must say this 3 word for me only
'I LOVE YOU'
Halo!!!
If this 3 word can settle all business
Then this world will no more bad guys
Except the JIMUI
I still got my dearest FAMILY
In my heart
My FAMILY is NO.1
My TEACHER & LEADER is NO.2
My JIMUI is NO.3
And NO.4 is My SUCCESS
BOYFRIEND is the LAST in my heart



No comments:

Post a Comment